Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Our client is a large long-term care and post-acute management company with beautiful facilities located throughout the islands of Hawaii. This is a temp-to-perm position, giving you the opportunity to transition to a permanent employee in only three months.
- Bathe and dress patients
- Serve meals and help patients eat
- Take vital signs
- Turn or reposition patients who are bedridden
- Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors
- Provide and empty bedpans
- Lift patients into beds, wheelchairs, exam tables, etc.
- Answer patient calls
- Examine patients for bruises, blood in urine or other injuries/wounds
- Clean and sanitize patient areas
- Change bed sheets and restock rooms with necessary supplies
If you’re interested, please contact Christopher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890.