Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Join a beautiful, national long-term care organization in the Kaneohe, HI area looking for qualified CNAs or LNAs to help care for patients. Earn up to $25/hour.
Shift hours Day: 6am-2:30pm, Eve: 2pm-10:30pm, Noc: 10pm-6:30am
- Bathe and dress patients.
- Serve meals and help patients eat.
- Take vital signs.
- Turn or reposition patients who are bedridden.
- Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors.
- Provide and empty bedpans.
- Lift patients into beds, wheelchairs, exam tables, etc.
- Answer patient calls.
- Examine patients for bruises, blood in urine or other injuries/wounds.
- Clean and sanitize patient areas.
- Change bed sheets and restock rooms with necessary supplies.
- Active CNA/LNA license in the State of Hawaii.
To learn more, please contact Sevana at email@example.com call 602-788-5890.