Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
A skilled nursing center in the Phoenix area has an urgent need for CNAs. Start immediately! This is a 13-week contract with the opportunity for extension, if needed. Day and night shift are both needed.
New grads are accepted!
- Bathe and dress patients.
- Serve meals and help patients eat.
- Take vital signs.
- Turn or reposition patients who are bedridden.
- Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors.
- Provide and empty bedpans.
- Lift patients into beds, wheelchairs, exam tables, etc.
- Answer patient calls.
- Examine patients for bruises, blood in urine or other injuries/wounds.
- Clean and sanitize patient areas.
- Change bed sheets and restock rooms with necessary supplies.
- Active CNA/LNA license in the State of Arizona.
- Fingerprint Clearance Card.
If you’re interested, please contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!