CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
This is a lucrative 13-week contract for an established healthcare organization in the East Valley as a certified nursing assistant!
- Earn $25 - $27.50 per hour
- Day and Night shifts are available (6 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. OR 6 p.m. - 6:30 a.m.). Three 12-hour shifts one week and four 12-hour shifts the next with a commitment of every other weekend.
- Work 3 days one week and 4 days the next week, earning overtime hours every other week.
- Licensed as a CNA or LNA in Arizona.
- MUST HAVE YOUR COVID VACCINE.
- Additional vaccines required are: Hep B, MMR, Varicella and Tdap.
- AHA BLS
To learn more, please call Nick at email@example.com or 602-788-5890.