Position: : CFO
Location: CALI, Colombia
Direct Manager : Managing Director
Matrix Manager : VP of Finance
The CFO will be both Business Partner to the CEO and responsible for the financial, IT and internal control management in accordance with Corporate policy.
The CFO will define the process and implement the infrastructure/systems needed to support growth over the next 3 to 5 years and support the design of new business models to drive that growth.
S/he will continue to build and manage effective and streamlined administrative/financial systems and staff, including financial, accounting, internal control and information technology (IT).
As a member of the Divison management team, the CFO will be intimately involved in strategic planning, execution, and integration.
The CFO will be an individual with unswerving personal integrity.
- Review and approve monthly/quarterly and annual financial reporting materials and metrics in accordance with IFRS (and local regulations);
- Manage working capital and cash flow, credit and collections, cash flow forecasting and availability of funds.
- Coordinate customer financing activities with Corporate Trade Finance.
- Direct preparation of annual/multi-year/interim AOPs and forecasts; lead process within XXX
- Manage budget and control expenses effectively;
- Direct costing activities, analyses and control of Operations
- Key interface with Commercial and Operations/Purchasing teams – monitor KPIs and support achievement of financial and working capital targets (including S&OP)
- Responsible for insuring compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations (including trade, export control, etc.) Advises management of pending legislation and proposes response;
- Responsible for tax filings (federal, state and local) and implementation of BEPS (including transfer pricing)
- Review all contracts; direct internal and external legal counsel
- Keep abreast of information and technology effecting functional area(s) to increase innovation and insure compliance;
- Effective implementation of all Corporate policies and procedures
- Drive SOX implementation and improve internal controls
- Serve as a business partner to the CEO on strategic, financial, commercial, and administrative matters and processes;
- Capable of handling strategic and complex negotiations with partners, customers and government
- Catalyze business development strategies; support with action-oriented financial analyses;
- Develop and implement cost saving initiatives and insure efficient and effective use of company resources
- Proven capability to take a leadership stance in an executive environment
- Manage and mentor staff in finance and IT
- Hire, train, develop, and appraise staff effectively. Take corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy.
- Experience as CFO in a mid-sized manufacturing company for at least 5 years, or as senior finance manager/director in large manufacturer for at least 7 years with broad-based responsibility (including accounting, costing, budgeting/analysis, treasury, financing and negotiation.
- Excellent communication and people skills; experience in collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, multi-national and diverse team.
- Excellent spoken and written English; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven expertise in accounting, control, tax, compliance, budgeting, cash management and experience with managing IT and internal control activities.
- Excellent analytical skills (ability to view 360 degrees)
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities, proposing new ways of creating efficiencies, and guiding investment in people and systems.
- Demonstrated leadership within a management team and of staff
- Technologically savvy, with an ability to point to examples of having worked with IT staff to develop and implement new processes and systems that increased efficiency.
- Flexible and a self-starter; able to multi-task while also being highly detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines.
- Appropriate academic credentials (MBA a plus)
Click here to apply online