CFO - Reporting to President
The CFO manages and organizes all functions and activities associated with finance and accounting operations of the company, including formulation and administration of company policy concerning accounting, budgeting, payroll and purchasing. Authority to exercise a considerable degree of independent discretion and judgment, subject to the periodic review and evaluation of the president.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILILTIES:
- Set Financial plans, strategies, and policies for the company
- Assess financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and capex plans
- Plan, analyze and control financial operations within the company
- Evaluate sufficiency and efficiency of accounting cycle across the board
- Manage the preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual management accounts
- Assess, train, and build finance team members to ensure they are qualified and trained to meet the company objectives
- Prepare and present company budget to the leadership team and Board
- Forecast income statement and cash flow statement along with operational budget
- Study and analyze the business model to provide advice on better financial management
- Build cost centers and analyze product family profitability with their respective P&L impact
- Preparing monthly financial statements with expense analysis and budget control
- Analyze and evaluate inventory to improve inventory turnover and cash flow
- Study, structure and implement ERP
- Internal accounting controls
- Handle and maintain bank relationships in addition to negotiating different facilities
- Provide Operating Committee relevant information to enhance the decision-making process across the company’s different functions.
- Design and build monthly board pack and presenting to the board along with leadership team.
- Supervise and maintaining relationship with CPA firm.
- Participation in Operating Committee Meetings and Management Team
- Debt management and collection
- Preparing company tax and statements
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
- Payroll processing
- CFO must have solid communication, technology, analytical and management skills
- Contract accounting and tax experience
- Candidates should possess knowledge of all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a flexible, fast-paced environment.
- Extensive knowledge of computerized accounting systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- 7 years of relevant experience with two in a management position.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or related field, or equivalent
- Preferred are candidates who have a master’s degree in business administration (MBA) or professional accreditation such as certified public accountant (CPA) or certified management accountant (CMA)
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration. Click here to apply online