Chief Financial Officer
Family-owned organization is focused on the automotive industry with its 4 Arizona-based franchise automotive dealerships. The group also maintains significant holdings in real-estate and other financial services and interests.
Seeking an experienced financial expert that can help oversee the financial well-being of all stores and their departments, maintain accurate records of financial statements, assist the company’s outside CPA firm with the preparation and review of all tax returns, aid in tax strategy and estate planning, assist with decisions regarding policy and strategy, identify opportunities for the company and mitigate risk.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a CFO for multiple rooftop company preferred.
- Tax background required: Familiarity with 1065, 1120S, 1040, 1041, and 1120PC.
- Previous Car Dealership Experience preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance.
- MBA or CPA experience preferred.
Essential Job Functions
Interested candidates, please contact Kristin Frank at 602-788-5890 x.124 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reporting to the President, the CFO will oversee all aspects of the day-to-day financial management of the company, including: the preparation of the monthly consolidated financial package; management of GL accounts; financial covenant calculations, annual audit/review and submission of government and related tax returns; and financial planning.
- Implement financial and operational metrics and analytics to present to Senior Management.
- Develop and implement business process improvement initiatives and strategies.
- Increase the company’s ability to anticipate business issues and drive good decision making through sound financial management.
- Standardize accounting processes and procedures across all dealerships.
- Develop strong banking relationships and implement necessary changes to increase profitability or save expenses through these relationships.
- Continually review accounting policies and procedures to ensure the company is complaint with GAAP and statutory accounting.
- Implement reliable forecasting tools (PL, cash flow, and balance sheet).