Chief Financial Officer (CFO) - Hospital
** Recent Hospital CFO Experience Required**
*Relocation Potentially Required*
McCall and Lee have been engaged by a community-based Hospital to recruit their next Chief Financial Officer. This hospital offers a generous compensation package along with having a great culture.
Excellent Schools / Quiet Neighborhoods / Low Cost of Living
This community combines the simplicity of small-town life with the luxury of quality facilities that rival many urban hospitals. Our schools continually receive high marks year after year and have some of the lowest student to teacher ratios in the country. Despite a smaller population, this area boasts a hospital, airport, nursing home, community theater, fitness center, recreational activities, just for starters. Located near some nationally recognized Universities and Medical Schools.
Where else can you get all this and have the beautiful scenery and outdoor activities galore with premium hunting and fishing?
This is a community where patients and friends are treated like family. Your family will find themselves immersed in the community in no time.
As a member of the Hospital's senior management team, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will participate in the financial and functional decision-making processes necessary for the successful attainment of the hospital's mission in addition to maintaining an awareness of changes in healthcare matters that could have an impact on the success of the hospital.
The responsibilities of the CFO include, but are not limited to:
- Overall financial operations of the acute-care facility including accounting, budgetary, audits, tax and other financial planning activities within the hospital organization; including management of respective department heads Working with system management to develop and implement policies and procedures, short- and long-range goals, objectives, and plans.
- Providing financial leadership to hospital managers, directors, and officers that will supply support, create ownership of goals, and encourage active participation in decisions that impact the hospital.
- Ensuring the hospital meets necessary financial regulatory and compliance requirements Contributing financial expertise in the planning of new services that generate additional sources of profitable revenue.
- Managing costs by continually seeking data that will identify opportunities and take action to eliminate non-value costs in conjunction with the hospital's Chief Executive Officer and Chief Nursing Officer.
- Analyzing areas in planning, promoting and conducting organization-wide performance improvement activities Representing the hospital at meetings including medical staff, hospital board of director meetings as well as relevant community meetings as needed.
- Participating in the hospital's monthly operation reviews as well as participating in corporate office meetings as deemed necessary
- The CFO reports directly to the hospital's Chief Executive Officer.
Education: Must possess a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or business-related field with a minimum of 12 credit hours earned in Accounting from an accredited institution. Master's degree preferred Experience:
- Minimum 5 years financial/accounting progressive managerial experience in an acute care environment required
If you are in a position to make a change or are even just curious to take a look at an opportunity that might enhance your quality of life and take your career to the next level please do not hesitate to reach out to the recruiter listed below:
Marco Farrish : Executive Search
515 337 2800