Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Nonprofit/Healthcare
Native Americans for Community Action (NACA) is searching for a strong leader with a robust understanding of Indigenous values to serve as their new Chief Executive Officer (CEO). For more than 50 years, NACA has been serving an array of communities in Northern Arizona by providing community-based healthcare services to anyone in need, regardless of their race, ethnicity, or financial status. These services extend far beyond basic healthcare, rather they focus on providing members with healthcare services that fit their lifestyle and advocate for solutions that target the whole person – mind, heart, body, and spirit.
NACA’s CEO will be someone who not only continues to advance the long-standing mission of the organization but also unites a team of more than 50 medical providers, program managers and administrative staff while maintaining NACA as a driving force for social justice, equity, and change within the healthcare community.
This is a great opportunity for a demonstrated leader looking for a chance to guide an organization and create a harmonious culture that advocates for meaningful growth and equitable inclusion. As the CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring sound fiscal management with an emphasis on identifying new, creative revenue opportunities while also expanding on current and future grant opportunities that align with NACA’s strategic plan set by the Board of Directors.
- Enforcing policies and procedures to maintain lasting structure within the organization.
- Creating a collaborative and balanced organizational structure designed to unite departments and personnel to carry out NACA’s strategic goals at the direction of the Board of Directors.
- Serving as the “face” of the NACA brand through extensive community outreach and relationship building.
- Developing services and program promotion and advocating for its success.
Ideal candidates will have at least seven years of management experience, knowledge of current Federally Qualified Health Clinic (FQHC) standards, grant writing and fundraising experience. Cultural sensitivity to all populations and the ongoing practice of cultural humility are a must; experience working with Native Americans and tribal entities is critical.
NACA offers incredibly generous benefits, including 100% coverage of employees’ dental, vision and life insurance premiums and 80% coverage of employees’ medical monthly premiums. You will also have 12 paid holidays and one floating holiday, generous PTO and two hours a week of paid employee wellness.
If you’re interested in learning more about this role, please contact Nick Mazur at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to connect with you about it!