CDL Class A Local Truck Driver $3K Bonus!
Average annual income: $70,000 - $80,000/year
MedTrans (Medline Industries) is the leading nationwide supplier of medical, surgical and pharmaceutical products to hospitals, nursing homes, HME providers, surgery centers, physician offices, home care/hospice delivering palletized freight. Due to continued growth we are in need of CDL A delivery drivers for our location in Tracy, CA. Routes typically have 5-15 stops per day; routes will vary day to day and can change at any time.
We are currently accepting applications for Commercial Driver’s License Class A Local Truck Drivers to fill permanent, direct-hire positions in Tracy, CA. The ideal candidates will hold a valid CDL Class A driver’s license and prior verifiable experience and references, preferably local, route delivery experience.
Enjoy competitive pay, full benefits, and a stable work environment with a global company. These are full-time, permanent, Direct-Hire placements offering a stable work environment and long-term career opportunities.
Requirements of the CDL Class A Local Truck Driver $3K Bonus!
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug and criminal background screen
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver´s License, with air brakes endorsement and prior verifiable experience and references
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Must be flexible with work schedule; some mandatory OT on weekends.
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Experience with local, multiple-stop deliveries: foodservice, beverage delivery, LTL, etc.
- Be able to lift, push, pull up to 75 pounds with no assistance
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Responsibilities of the CDL Class A Local Truck Driver $3K Bonus!
- Backing in and out of docks
- Drive trucks to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Touch freight – unloading using manual and/or electric pallet-jack and/or hand-cart
Compensation for the CDL Class A Local Truck Driver $3K Bonus!
Salary for this position is $23.00 - $24.00/hour, based upon prior experience, plus monthly and quarterly safety/pallet incentive, that can equate to an additional $2-$3/hour, Incentive attainable but not guaranteed. Overtime after 8 hours per day and 40 hours per week, average 40-50 hours/week. Average annual salary $70,000 - $80,000 per year. Full benefits are offered after 30 days: medical, dental, life, paid Holidays and Vacations, and 401k retirement plan enrollment starts on the first day of employment.
Work Schedule for the CDL Class A Local Truck Driver $3K Bonus!
Operation is 24/7; Typical work schedule is Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday; start times vary, usually around 2am; work schedule may change; availability of routes/work schedules unknown until start date; must be flexible with work schedule and willing to run all routes.