Hire Standard is hiring on behalf of the Town of Taber.
Taber is a remarkable town with all of the services and amenities of a larger city - but with the warmth, friendliness and hospitality of a community of caring neighbors.
Reporting to the Mayor and Council
This position will provide leadership to the Town and build collaborative relationships internally and externally.
- Understanding of and Adherence to the Municipal Government Act
- Providing leadership to the Management team and Staff
- Overall Administration of all Municipal operations; ie: Implementation of Town bylaws, Policies, Plans and Programs
- A Progressive Leadership record demonstrating Positive Relationships with elected official, staff and community
- Senior Management Experience in Municipal Government and Business management would be an asset
- Ability to Foster a Positive Working Environment by displaying a Strong Work Ethic and Positive Attitude
- Meeting Deadlines and Goals
- Excellent Communication and Management Skills
- Possession of a Designation in Local Government Administration will be considered an asset
- A post-secondary Education in a Related Discipline
- Competitive Salary
- Cooperative Council
- Comprehensive Municipal benefit package
- Long term Stability and Growth Potential
- Collaborative and Progressive, Team-based Environment
- Ability to Develop and Continuously Learn
Only ONLINE or EMAIL applications will be accepted.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit at hire-standard.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those considered will be contacted.
Please visit www.taber.ca to learn more about the Town of Taber.