Robertson Ottawa is proactively recruiting on behalf of our Elections Canada Client and awarded contract to supply temporary resources during the upcoming Electoral Event.
Position Title: CALL CENTRE SUPERVISOR
Government of Canadas Security is Required: Enhanced reliability
Languages: Bilingualism French /English
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Start Date: May 16, 2019 (Tentative)
End Date: September 30, 2019
Daily Hours*: From: 8:00am to: 4:00pm
The main task is to monitor, coordinate and provide support to up to 20 Call Centre Agents on tasks related to inbound and outbound call traffic. Skills and abilities required include familiarity with general office procedures, the use of standard office equipment and software (Windows XP or higher, Word, Excel, Outlook etc.} and an attention to detail when entering data. A minimum number of keystrokes per hour, minimum speed and accuracy may be required.
What you will achieve in this role
- As the first level of management in the Call Centre for Call Centre Agents the Supervisor exercises exceptional judgment, analytical reasoning, and organizational skills. The Supervisor promotes outstanding service quality, provides feedback and addresses performance issues with Call Centre Agents, facilitates workflow, monitors productivity, assists Call Centre Agents with tasks, and ensures Call Centre Agents are properly trained to perform their duties.
- Ability to plan, organize work, prioritize tasks, monitor and assist others with their work, as well as experience in a supervisory role is required. Tasks are typically of medium to high complexity performed under the direction of the Call Centre/Help Desk Coordinator and the work performed will be subject to little or no review 1,1pon completion.
- Identifying Call Centre Agent staffing needs to the Call Centre/Help Desk Coordinator;
- Providing training to Call Centre Agent resources;
- Monitoring incoming calls displayed on the automatic call distributor (ACD) system;
- Determining the nature and purpose of inbound calls;
- Coordinating, prioritizing and monitoring the activities of Call Centre Agents;
- Assisting Call Centre Agents with tasks;
- Examine transaction records of callers in call tracking system;
- Answering inquiries, addressing complaints and providing information by telephone and/or written correspondence;
- Escalate and/or route calls or inquiries to specialists as necessary;
- Inputting, processing and updating data and records;
- Maintaining records of incoming and outgoing calls;
- Recording and maintaining calls in call tracking system;
- Working in an automated environment;
- Working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines;
- Working in, contributing to and leading a team; and
- Shift work and overtime with little or no notice.
What you must bring to this role
Education: Secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience at Elections Canada's discretion is required.
Experience: Minimum of one year of relevant experience is required.
Languages: Bilingual - Advanced
Only those who are qualified will be contacted