Title: CAD Support-Technical Writer
City: Colorado Springs
Job Code: EB-2114954766
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated CAD Support-Technical Writer to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Colorado Springs, CO.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Generate production CAD drawings per engineering specifications.
- Serve as the main technical interface for mask, screens, and stencil suppliers.
- Generate machine programs based on the CAD designs using existing translation programs and layer definitions.
- Support production and NPI documents and procedures generation.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with CAD layout, new CAD drawings generation, and common CAD platforms/tools such as AutoCAD, Gerber, CREO, etc.
- Familiar with CAD data translation to machine file processes and is comfortable using common mechanical drawing symbols and languages.
- Experience with manufacturing procedure writing and proficiency with MS Word tools such as document templates, and forms generation.
- Demonstrate good organization skills and is comfortable working with continuous priority shifting and schedule pressure.
- Exhibit good team work, effective communication skills, and a positive attitude.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.