CAD Operator - Pipeline Construction
Recruitment Partners is working on the TMEP project in Hope, BC and is searching for an CAD Operator. The successful candidate(s) will be working with the JV, having involvement in drafting and CAD Operations.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Ability to follow complex instructions and diagrams to create or modify drawings using company and government drafting standards.
- Coordinate with designers, technicians and other personnel to incorporate concepts and information into drawing packages.
- Analyze internal controls and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently with minimal oversight.
Your strengths include:
- Field experience required
- Post-secondary and/or technical school education is highly desirable with a minimum of five years of progressively responsible drafting and/ or construction related CAD.
- Experience using Auto CAD with an emphasis on civil disciplines.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Max Morin.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - www.recruitmentpartners.ca!