As a CAD Designer I, under supervision, you will develop detailed design drawings and related specifications of electro-mechanical equipment using CAD and PLM software.
Reporting directly to the CAD Manager, this position is based in Shreveport, LA.
- Use CAD software to create parts and assemblies from engineering sketches, specifications, and related data.
- Create detailed drawings of models for use by manufacturing and outside suppliers.
- Document work using department change management processes.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Click here to apply online
- Support product development and marketing with proposals, layouts, and spec sheet generation.
- Provide support to manufacturing by documenting changes to existing design or creating new design using change management processes.
- Prototype parts to verify fit, form, & function of new designs on equipment