C# .NET Application Developer
Hot Buttons: .NET, C#, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server, React.js, RESTful Web Services
5+ years of experience building .NET applications. Primary responsibility will be to design, develop and implement innovative applications that improves efficiency and adds value to the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in Agile team environment to develop applications built to serve the needs of the business
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Support existing applications.
- Research possible applications solutions.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to quickly mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge of latest .NET web framework, .NET Core knowledge preferred
- Familiarity with building and deploying micro-services
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns, dependency injection, etc.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with popular web application libraries and frameworks such as Bootstrap, FLUX and Redux
- Familiarity with containerization using Docker or similar
- Experience working on an Agile software development team preferred (TFS knowledge is a bonus)
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Knowledge of RESTful web services and building/consuming APIs required, API Gateway experience helpful
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Understanding of and/or experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Works well with other engineers to problem solve and accomplish similar goals
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible spending account
- Company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employee discounts on autos, travel, electronics, insurance, etc.
- Tuition assistance