.NET C# Application Developer
Department: Information Technology
Location: Fairlawn (Cleveland / Akron) OH
Type: Direct Hire Full Time, outstanding Benefits, Yearly Bonus / Profit Share
Hot Buttons: .NET / C#, ASP.NET Core, React.js, Bootstrap, RESTful Web Services, MS SQL Server,
We are seeking a .NET developer with TWO PLUS1 years of experience who will be part of an Agile team responsible for building .NET applications using technologies such as C#, Bootstrap Framework, React.js, FLUX, Redux, ASP.NET Core, SQL Server, Docker, Kubernetes, RESTful Web Services, and more. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop various layers of our applications, coordinating with the rest of the team to ensure we're meeting the needs of the business. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, innovation, and quality product is essential.
- Work closely with team members and product owners to develop innovative applications built to serve the needs of the business and our customers
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions using Stored Procedures, Entity Framework and more
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to quickly mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of latest .NET web framework, .NET Core knowledge preferred
- Familiarity with building and deploying micro-services
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with popular web application libraries and frameworks such as Bootstrap, FLUX and Redux
- Familiarity with containerization using Docker or similar
- Knack for writing clean, readable, well documented and easily maintainable code
- Experience working on an Agile software development team preferred (TFS knowledge is a bonus)
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Knowledge of RESTful web services and building/consuming APIs required, API Gateway experience helpful
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Understanding of and/or experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Works well with other engineers to problem solve and accomplish similar goals
Education: Bachelors and/or Master's Degree in Computer Science related field OR equivalent work experience
Competitive Benefit Programs and Services:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible spending account
- Company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employee discounts on autos, travel, electronics, insurance, etc.
- Tuition assistance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Please Note that our client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Therefore interested applicants must be permanent US residents.
NO third party vendors accepted for this role.
Interested or know anyone who may be qualified?
Attach a fresh resume and salary requirements.
Will pay referral fee for all placed candidates.