Min Years Experience
Click here to apply online
- Directly manage the acquisition of materials and other products critical to the support of production and operations through negotiating optimal pricing, availability, and delivery of materials with vendors including, but not limited to:
- Sourcing product and follow approval processes for supplier, pricing, and purchase order (PO)
- Supporting internal customers by providing exceptional customer service and providing information regarding products and availability in a proactive, timely, and professional manner Developing positive relationships and maintain rapport with suppliers, driving to continuous-improvement goals of optimal cost, quality, service, availability, and delivery
- Resolving supplier performance issues (cost, quality, delivery) in support of company objectives, determining proper corrective actions to defective and unacceptable goods and services, and escalating issues in a timely manner to management when needed Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors.
- Manage day to day transactional and administrative issues relating issuing RFQ/RFP’s, supply agreements, PO variances, and vendor set up.