endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing Company is looking for a Buyer that will work with maintenance, quality, and engineering to provide all tooling, operational items, maintenance, and repair items necessary to meet production requirements and within budget.
- MRO Purchasing:
- Approve POR’s and first stage PO’s. Modify PO’s when necessary. Add purpose codes to CER PO’s. Track blanket PO’s and alert Supervisor when quantities run out. Match confirmations with PO’s.
- Complete and submit PVR’s. Complete and submit SDS. Meet with vendors and manufacturers to identify and coordinate cost reduction methods.
- Tracking: Track items, cost savings, inventory reduction, stock add form
- RFQ’s for Stock room items
- Vendor Communications:
- Send PO’s to vendor, both stock and spot buys.
- Follow-up and resolve any price discrepancies. Follow-up on aging PO’s. Work with janitorial, grounds maintenance and pest control vendors to insure Brembo standards are maintained. Manage vendor set up forms
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.