endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar Manufacturing Company located in Lima OH is looking for a Materials Planner/Scheduler.
- Ensure coordination and release of components required to meet production schedules and customer requirements; while developing procedures and systems to optimize, ensure availability, and achieve appropriate inventory levels.
- Analyzes output of Materials Requirement Plant (MRP). Purchases goods and services to ensure an adequate supply of material to support the company’s objectives.
- Will be the Materials representative for operations, working with Engineering during the development of new products.
- Responsible for the management of inventory levels, schedules and availability of selected item, either manufactured or purchased, to meet production schedules.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D06
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years related work experience in a role in Warehousing, Receiving, Inventory Control, Purchasing/Planning, or Materials Management
- Knowledge of MRP, inventory control, purchasing procedures and internal controls.
- Ability to understand and analyze the requirements of the material requirements plan.