endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
- Using existing standardized and repeatable processes:
- Develop cross functional sourcing strategies for Injection Molded components;
- Engage in program sourcing and negotiations for other production materials as needed;
- Identify areas for process improvements internally and at tier two suppliers.
- Promote, in collaboration with other departments, sources of supply for new or improved materials and
- Promote and maintain relationships with suppliers consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Establish cost reduction roadmaps with suppliers to achieve annual cost savings objectives.
- Establish Key Performance Indicators with the team to establish priorities and define goals and objectives.
- Actively participate in brainstorming and continuous improvement activities.
- Travel to domestic supplier locations
- Interact with other cross functional teams including sales, finance, manufacturing, quality and program management to facilitate organizational continuous improvement and communication.
- Develop strong working relationships with members of the Purchasing Supply Chain team and various corporate
- Communicate and collaborate with various members of the Norplas team to ensure sourcing activities align with the best interests of internal and external customers.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key supply partners.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree (Finance, Analytics and Supply Chain Management).
- Previous internship or work experience and proven technical proficiency with supply chain management processes, systems and analytic
- Proficient with Microsoft (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- A self-starter who can learn new proficiencies from YouTube or other reliable learning vehicles as needed.
- Experience in Injection Mold buying, cost modeling, and/or contract negotiations.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.