We have been asked to exclusively assist a Swift Current-based organization to secure the talent of an Office/Business Manager. Do not let the title fool you - this is a senior-level role with the executive responsibilities and compensation to match!
Professionalism, time management, organization, attention to detail, accounting skills, and problem-solving skills comprise key competencies of the successful candidate.
Does this sound like you?
If so, and you seek a challenging opportunity - I encourage you to keep reading!Our client has seen immense growth over the past two years with sales increasing exponentially. In this role, you will be the go-to for the administration team, 2nd in command responsible for Accounting/HR/Assistant Management responsibilities related to the division; relieving the GM of some tasks and streamlining others.Key Responsibilities revolve around:
- 7+ years working in a busy office environment; working independently and concurrently on multiple projects
- Expertise with QuickBooks and MS Office
- General payroll and accounting skills with the ability to complete financial month ends
- A manufacturing background with a solid understanding of ERP system(s)
- Public relations and community volunteerism mindset
- A problem-solver
- A career-minded individual with aspirations to expand your responsibilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills supported by strong attention to detail
- Ability to organize, file and retrieve communication
- A calming influence on others
Additional Skills and Abilities Identified as Crucial include:
- Overseeing accounting function/problem-solving - 50%
- Team Management (team meetings, general oversight, target setting, KPI review) - 25%
- Continuous improvement (analyzing results, developing ideas/concepts to improve) - 25%
The culture of this company is dynamic and positive. Get your foot in the door for future career advancement potential!Our client is offering a remuneration package that includes a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, RRSP matching, educational reimbursement allowances, wellness & safety allowances. If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you personally might like more information on, contact Blair at firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Know someone else who may be interested? Consider our referral policy!
- Linear thinking
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to reconcile accounts
- Commitment to community
- Ability to sees the 'shades of grey' in order to achieve black & white results
NOTE: Candidates applying for this position must have the proper work authorization to work in Canada in order to be considered for this position. Canada visa sponsorship is NOT available for this role. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application as we are not licensed to assist with immigration. Those with temporary work permits or those located outside of Canada cannot be retained in our database.