60,000.00 CAD to 68,000.00 CAD
Business Systems Analyst
Our client in Mississauga is looking to hire a Business Systems Analyst
Full time, permanent role
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current practices, designing modifications.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems, writing improved procedures.
- Analyzes data contained in databases and identify data integrity issues with existing/proposed systems and implement solutions.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Ensures appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to during the development process to support a quality deliverable.
- Develops, documents and executes testing schedules for complete systems validation.
- Works closely with colleagues, developers, testers, and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Oversees implementation of a new systems including data migration.
- Ensures that budgets are adhered to and deadlines are met.
- 3-5 years of minimum experience in systems/business analyst role or Software migrations
- Post-Secondary Degree required (IT or related preferred)
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Dynamics AX 2012 is an asset
- Working towards CBAP or PMP certification
- Detail-oriented, methodological and articulate
- An innovative problem solver
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!!