Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Business System Analyst for a growing client in the South Florida area. This is a perm position with semi-remote work flexibility and great benefits.
The Business Analyst is part of a Digital team that works with the different departments within the organization to assess their needs and implement IT solutions that support business goals.
- Bachelor's degree is highly preferred
- 2-5 years of Business Analyst experience with a technical understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle.
- Six Sigma training in Business Process Optimization/Business Process is preferred
- Experience with business applications such as CRM, BI, ERP, Web Portals, and Cloud services. (Salesforce CRM and BI experience most important)
- Experience with QA testing is a plus
- The Business Systems Analysis will gather business requirements, translates them into functional specifications, and assist with the technical implementation processes.
- Use process optimization (e.g., Six Sigma) methodologies to streamline business processes in preparation for system automation.
- Use quality assurance methodologies to test solutions for high quality.
- Perform analysis and prepare business cases with the end-users.
- Gather and convey business requirements to technical teams using tools such as logical diagrams, use cases, Visio process flows/mapping, data samples, and functional requirements documents.
- Actively participate in design reviews, and coordinate with the project manager to develop the scope, budget, and schedule.
- Collaborate closely with application developers to deliver solutions that meet the highest business and technical standards.
- Conduct training sessions, assist with testing, and deploy solutions for the user community.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only, please.
If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs!