Position: Business Systems Analyst (Wealth Mgmt.) - JP5672
Duration: 9 months
Location: Remote for now and later Oakville, ON
- Draw people out and get them to share their knowledge and insight. You are adept at talking to people and asking the right questions.
- Uncover and analyze technology solution requirements. Then clearly capture and communicate them, so everyone has a shared understanding of what needs to be built.
- 5+ yrs experience
- Work with clients to obtain requirements through interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, workflow analysis and use cases.
- Evaluate the information from those multiple sources to develop an understanding of the clients business requests and needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to lead a project or group.
- Analyze business systems and work to resolve complex problems.
- Create User Stories, Epics, supplementary build documentation, implementation plans, handover documentation, data mapping documentation, and any other kind of communications or documentation needed by your team.
- Use tools such as JIRA, Confluence, MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerBI, Powerpoint, OneNote, Visio), MS Teams and Sharepoint.
- Use your strong verbal communication skills to lead meetings and present information.
- Support the implementation activities required to deliver a solution to the people that need it.
- Validate that the solution we have delivered meets the business needs, and support warranty activity to resolve any problems with it.
- Assist your peers whenever necessary. You are versatile in your skill set and can help with tasks involved in facilitating an agile delivery or testing activities if you are needed.
- Be a watchdog for issues as they crop up – and be quick to help solve problems and remove obstacles to delivery.
- Join forces with other smart people like Product Owners, Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Developers, Quality Analysts and Business Users to build innovative IT solutions…and do it before a deadline hits.