Designs, updates, reengineers and improves, as one voice for the whole company, processes supporting business vision and strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies, designs, updates and documents, based on business vision, all processes owned, with a goal of process alignment and buy off from all impacted BUs; objective is to align processes as much as possible between all BU’s;
- Based on a “Best Value for Money” and standard COTS approaches, identifies, defines and designs processes or part of the processes to be supported by the Information System;
- Ensures business savings (ROI) are provided for Projects/Change Requests the BPO is responsible for;
- Validates and helps formalize business requirements;
- Communicates detail of the processes to the Business organization (for execution) and supports continuous improvement initiatives affecting those processes.;
- Formalizes operating principles, “As Is” and “To Be” processes and organization;
- Sets up management by Processes and Data quality management with BPI;
- Review new training documents created by the CoC before publication to ensure defined processes are properly described
- Defines and plans the necessary trainings to Key Users;
- Is the point of contact for any information related to the process;
- Supports and is actively involved with NRT (Non Regression Tests), UAT (User Acceptance Tests) and deployment phases when in Project mode; Use process knowledge to ensure validaty of the tests, challenges Key Users on specific test scenarios.
- Ensure that data migration and data validation processes are correctly followed by key users. Ensure that data ownership is clearly established on the business side. Acts as an auditor to ensure data quality and train/coach key users in data management.
- Contributes to priorities’ management and CoC roadmap;
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Expert understanding of Supply Chain processes
- Advanced knowledge of ERP concepts
- Process Oriented - Expert
- Able to conceptualize ideas - Expert
- Change management - Advanced
- Lean principles - Advanced
- Business acumen - Advanced
- Project Management skills - Advanced
- Ability to work in highly autonomous environment. – Advanced
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Green Belt certification preferred
- APICS for Supply Chain Certification - a plus