Requirement Update 1/15 -
The controller in finance has pivoted the requirements to be less of a business process owner at a high level. She requires a candidate who can write procedure documentation for operations in finance - specifically AP and GL
Training (create own documentation, training, process)
Accounting background (has experience working in financial operations and knows how to speak the language)
Responsible for serving as the business process owner representing the finance organization and for a greenfield SAP S4 HANA implementation. (Serve as the lead for finance in the SAP implementation project in place of the controller who left.)
- The organization is approaching the end of the "explore" part of phase 1, so the consultant will work with the finance team and how the implementation will impact the various components of finance.
- The client requires an experienced business process owner who has been through an S4HANA implementation serving in a similar capacity in order to represent the business to the technical team and strategic partners.
- Representing Finance leadership throughout phase 1 of SAP S4 HANA implementation considering impact and risk to existing legacy systems
- Partner with PMO to assist in driving timelines for the finance group
- Represent finance in key meetings with internal team and strategic vendors
- Build out Testing processes and procedures
- Leading the training strategy (experience creating documentation, training, processes and best practices and subject matter expertise
- Finance background with implementation experience - able to take the system and adapt into the operations of a finance department
- Informal project management and leadership skills, able to partner effectively with the PMO and leadership/supervisory skills to drive timelines
- Accounting background - specifically Project accounting, GL, AR, AP
- Experience in LS vertical and/or manufacturing is extremely helpful