endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Join a $30B global leading Healthcare Technology Solutions company
Business Process Analyst
In this role, you will lead the development of Anaplan Sales Performance Management (SPM) solutions to streamline sales strategies, compensation programs, territory alignment and quota methodology. You will have experience building models in Anaplan, or a willingness to learn how to build models in Anaplan. You will provide project planning leadership and have desire to identify business process issues, problem solve, and provide insights and recommendations to the business.
You will be part of the Commercial Operations team. The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced culture that values effective communication, teamwork, and results.
- Provide planning leadership and project management to drive the development of the Anaplan SPM infrastructure to transform and scale readiness processes
- End-to-End execution on these projects by designing, implementing, and optimizing models in Anaplan, while working closely with stakeholders – HR, Finance, IT and others for execution support
- Support strategic, organizational, and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity, and operational efficiency
- Manage key relationships with Internal stakeholders – Global, IT, other businesses deploying Anaplan to cascade knowledge and expertise and build standardization across our Anaplan footprint
- Maintain ongoing dialog with Anaplan to understand product roadmap, serve as Beta testers where appropriate, provide feedback and continue to leverage new capabilities
- Provide ongoing training, coaching and development for key stakeholders around Anaplan and evangelize usage
- Build out processes of engagement to maintain model integrity and support decentralized functional user development and integration into the platform
- Play a key role in documenting platform architecture, maintaining work instructions and supporting training and knowledge transfer to platform users
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in designing and implementing sales process improvements
- Bachelor's degree required
- Have a strong desire to learn how to build complex models in Anaplan and drive process improvements.
- Experience managing joint projects of various sizes
- Excellent analytical, project management and problem-solving skills
- Experience working and communicating with large sales team and relevant stakeholders
- Familiarity with sales alignment, territory planning, reporting and analytics
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to articulate complex issues and ideas
- Self-starter who loves taking initiative and proactively provide suggestions to streamline and improve processes
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with total discretion
- Ability to influence and collaborate with the management team
- Strong sense of urgency with a demonstrated record of meeting commitments
- Healthcare/medical device industry experience is plus
- Experience using Anaplan to design and build sales compensation plan, quota, and territory design
- Experience in large scale commercial operation integration or transformation
- Experience in large scale operational process improvement
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.