Business Partner- Health
Based in Western Sydney the primary function of this full time permanent role is to:
- Establish, implement and facilitate/drive initiatives that support the overall wellbeing of the workforce .
- Develop RTW programs in conjunction with relevent stakeholders.
- Manage the injuries / illnesses process incorporating first aid processes, return to work plans, and workers compensation in alignment with other team members
- Contribute to the mitigation of risk and injury, eg Conducting ‘Safety Walks’ and investigations; providing feedback and learnings from incidents
- Experienced Return to Work Co-Ordinator
- Demonstrated knowledge of Best Practice in WHS, workers’ compensation and other relevant legislation, regulations, standards and codes of practice.
- Demonstrated experience in the design, delivery and evaluation of health assessment programs to all categories of staff.
- Demonstrated highly developed interpersonal skills including communication, consultation, negotiation and facilitation.
- Personally energetic, engaging, results driven and enthusiastic; works independently and as part of a team
- Qualified Occupational Health Registered Nurse (RN), Physio , OT or equivalent
- Certificate IV in WHS (or similar)
- Relevant Tertiary Degree or equivalent
- Advanced Computer Skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Database Management.
- Experience working in a manufacturing (or similar) organisation
Only those with permanent Australian working rights need apply.
For more information please send through your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org