Business Operations Associate
The Business Operations Associate reports directly to the Business Operations Manager and is responsible for supporting the organization of the Request for Proposal (RFP), Change in Scope (CIS), and Contract and Proposals processes to support Business Development and Finance within the organization.
- Support basic pricing and Change in Scope requests, in coordination with other members of the Business Development and Finance Team
- Assists Business Development team with maintaining accurate information in Salesforce and on the network, including contracts (drafts and executed) for new business, changes in scope, and other items as needed.
- Assists in preparation and review of projections of revenue for projects.
- Compiles and prepares reports, as needed, to assist Operations team with project performance.
- Prepares calculation of commission payments due for all Business Development team members monthly.
- Assists Operations and Business Development teams with proposal/contract preparation/review.
- Assists Operations team with project budgets and analysis.
- Ensure effective communication and assist in facilitating hand-off meetings for executed contracts between Business Development, Operations, and Finance.
- Ad hoc and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Manager, Finance, Accounting, Legal Studies, and/or related field.
- Relevant work experience 0-3 years
- Familiarity with MS Dynamics SL and SalesForce a plus, but not required.
- Experience with contract writing a plus, but not required
- Strong experience within Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical, mathematical and written skills are required.
- Accurate and very detail oriented individual competent working with numbers, spreadsheets, financial reports and confidential/sensitive information.
- Strong ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and efficiently in a faced paced office environment
- Willing to learn new tasks, skills and software systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills