Business Operations Analyst
As a Business Operations Analyst, you will support the Client Engagement Team to help our clients analyze, define and execute strategies to achieve strategic goals in key business areas within HR supply chain.
To enable these highly visible results, our ideal candidate will utilize their HR Benefits or related experience to liaise with our client’s internal staff as well as their vendors and other subject matter experts to align on project goals and ensure execution. The candidate will utilize Microsoft office tools, as well as strong research and communication skills to support project delivery through data and process analysis, interpretation and reporting of various findings, assisting with project management and status reporting, as well as contributing in structuring, writing and delivering client presentations.
Successful candidates will be intellectually curious and committed to enabling a high growth company achieve enduring success You will bring your strong determination to succeed, your ability to juggle multiple responsibilities under tight deadlines, your ability to work both independently and as part a cross functional team, as well as your sharp attention to detail.
While serving in this capacity, you will have the unique opportunity to interact with subject matter experts, including thought leaders and executives in healthcare, financial, legal and specialized market-experts who have proven track records in helping companies meet or exceed aggressive goals.
- Understanding and executing client deliverables through strong communication and project management
- Providing data analysis support, interpretation and communication of findings and next steps
- Participating as a cooperative team member in projects involving other associates in the firm
- Utilizing exceptional organization and planning skills as well as being highly detail orientated and analytical
- Working through barriers to execution
- Manage competing priorities and multiple work streams
- Being intellectually curious and committed to enabling a high growth company achieve enduring success
- Having strong professional development orientation
- Minimum 5+ years of related HR Benefits experience in industry or professional services;
- Understanding and interest in HR Benefits and Information Systems
- Strong ability to manage and analyze data, think strategically, present effectively;
- Skilled in using common project management methodology;
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint;
About Our Firm:
Optimatum is a New York City-based vendor management firm that focuses exclusively on the HR supply chain. Our turnkey solutions improve the financial and operational performance of health care plans of our clients located nationwide through our unique multidisciplinary approach, which includes forensic analysis, the maintenance of existing vendor relationships, while at the same time increasing transparency and accountability. The net impact is meaningful reductions in cost while at the same time improved plan performance.
In our employer sponsored health care group, our clients reap direct efficiencies of 10-12% on their healthcare costs within one year, and 5-7% in subsequent years while maintaining existing vendors and current benefits without shifting costs.
Through our HR Transitional Services for Acquisitions & Divestitures, we are at the epicenter of the “Biggest Deal Boom In A Decade” delivering expedited deal closure and accelerated harvesting of post day-one synergies which all reduced target employee integration risk.
In a world where 70 to 90%* of all M&A’s fail to achieve strategic and financial objectives with reasons often attributed to HR-related factors, we are here to solve the issues in this hot market.