endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Business Marketing Leader, Precision Diagnosis
Join a $30B world leading Healthcare Technology company in this high level/executive leadership role:
Business Marketing Leader, Diagnosis
You are responsible for
- Supporting the Head of Marketing in crafting the Health System Marketing Plan for the Market
- Driving the Business specific execution of the Health Systems Marketing Plan and translating and aligning those with the BMC plans
- Supporting the leaders of the Precision Diagnosis, Image Guided Therapy and Connected Care businesses
- Managing a team of Business Marketing Managers
- Providing Market and Customer Insights and Trends to the Business
- Responsible to form the cross-functional team required to plan and execute a product launch
- Responsible to drive local product launches in line with the global strategy and the overall market's business and marketing strategy
Marketing Sales Support
- Capturing, assessing and acting on win/loss analysis
- Crafting localized assets and content for the sales teams in close collaboration with Marketing operations.
- Supporting sales teams with background knowledge, market insights, competitive insights, instruments, and tools to support them in maximizing business opportunities.
- Point of contact and “go to” resource for modality sales specialist and clinical application specialist for (pre-)sales support
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Four-year university degree is required; Master’s degree preferred
- 15+ years of proven experience (B2B, B2C, B2G Marketing), Downstream Marketing required, brand management, new product launches and campaign management
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Breaking business category silos to ensure true customer centricity.
- Ability to lead through influence and to work effectively with senior executives
- Bringing people together and aligning them around common goals; uses the power of the company independent of organizational structures and reports
- Strong ability to creatively problem solve, able to find solutions to difficult or sophisticated issues.
- Drives continuous improvement via Lean (Certified Lean Advanced)
In return, we offer you
The ability to learn, grow and work with colleagues in a highly sophisticated, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an encouraging atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.