Automotive Business Manager
San Diego, California
The Business Manager provides sales and expense analyses for all departments, fairly represents the financial condition of the dealership, develops the controls necessary for the proper conduct of the business, and maintains accurate records. The Business Manager interacts daily with the General Manger, Accounting Associates, Sales Associates, Service Managers, support staff, customers and other individuals as needed.
- Prepare, interpret and analyze financial statements.
- Develop and maintain an effective cash management system
- Manage the day-to-day accounting operations of the store to ensure that all transactions are recorded in compliance with all accounting processes and policies.
- Prepare and submit required statements and reports
- Manage and safeguard the store’s assets and ensure that internal controls are in place.
- Work with the General Manager to improve revenue or reduce expenses in order to meet or exceed budget and grow the business.
- At least three-to-five years of experience as a Business Manager or a Controller (highly preferred).
- Working knowledge of dealership financial statements
- Ability to explain technical financial information in an understandable manner
Offers great benefits including: paid time off, training, a 401(k) program – with a company match, medical, dental, life, and disability insurance, an employee vehicle purchase program and fantastic advancement opportunities.
The successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check is required.
Interested candidates please call Kristin for details 602-788-5890 ext. 124 and send resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!