endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing Company is looking for a Business Intelligence Senior Developer
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use Power BI and Business Objects to create reports and dashboards that give decision makers quick access to the data they need
- Perform itemization, analysis, and documentation of existing data sources used by, and available to, the department.
- Document the source, content, connection methods, and description of business value of data sources.
- Document business data use cases and identify data quality needs.
- Create a global data model using Power BI shared datasets.
- Document, design, and code business logic for data models
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in Business Intelligence Reporting, Software Development, or Database Administration
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Strong analytical and documentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Power BI, including loading data using dataflows and custom visualizations
- Proficiency with SQL and database technologies
- Experience with SAP ECC, SAP HANA and Azure Data Lake preferred