Endevis is partnered with an industry leading organization to fill a Business Intelligence Analyst opportunity. This individual will be responsible for partnering with the Software Development team, as well as management and business stakeholders to analyze data, develop and deliver reporting and database solutions, including reports, scorecards, dashboards, and other solutions.
- Serve as the primary contact and subject matter expert for the SSRS and other data virtualization tools.
- Enhance existing reports and dashboards to improve performance and presentation.
- Identification, specification, querying, validation and delivery of standard and custom reports.
- Develop, validate, and provide ongoing support of operational and project-related reports, scripts and data analysis.
- Experience using Business Intelligence tools and technology such as SSRS and PowerBI.
- Experience working in a project-oriented, timeline driven environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other related field and/or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with database management systems, OLAP or ETL framework.
- Proficient in writing, editing, and working with SQL queries and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Thorough understanding of data modeling.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.