The Business Intelligence Analyst (BIA) will work collaboratively within the team to meet objectives and deadlines by providing data analysis/validation support and strategic insight based on the analytics to affect change and growth in the business.
- Forecast Pro and TXT Submissions, Monthly and as required
- Support the Monthly Business Planning cycle – work with commercial and finance and presentation decks
- Weekly sales tracking and projections – working closely Sales Leadership and Finance
- Analytics to support Sales force optimization as required
- Qlickview updated monthly and as required (TSA, XPO, GPM, Target Lists, Market Definitions)
- Support the Incentive Compensation plan – quota development, targets, payouts
- Support data requirements for promotions in Aesthetics and account analytics
- Support data requirements for Marketing Managers – ad hoc / monthly
- Data validation of various monthly and ad hoc reports
- ROI analysis as required – tactical program
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Business, Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience extracting data from relational databases (ie. Oracle, SAP, Cognos, SQL server, etc.)
- Knowledge of external data sources: including IMS, AC Nielsen
- Computer Skills: Intermediate/advanced level skills using Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Outlook and Power Point. Specifically Excel (Pivot Tables, advanced formulae)
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to interact effectively with internal staff and external customers and possess strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Analytical Skills: Demonstrated ability to analyze data and solve problems independently; proven investigative, data interpretation/manipulation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, but also able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Above average organization, excellent follow up, and project management skills
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!