Professional Sales Representative
We are hiring exceptionally driven, experienced strategic sales professionals to advance our client’s market position and financial growth with medium-size manufacturing and non-manufacturing customers while achieving individual growth.
In this position, you will utilize your exceptional skills in prospecting, problem solving and negotiation to identify customers’ needs and propose how our products and services can help increase their company performance. You will call on all levels within the customers’ organization and strategically develop a channel of future business.
- Identify, research, qualify, pursue, sign and transition targeted mid-size accounts.
- Develop value-based proposals and other content to communicate value, strengthen prospect-relationship and senior-level networks with customers.
- Utilize your financial and market skills and experience to sell semi-complex accounts, using account management and sales management tools.
- Maintain a strong network capable of delivering incremental revenue at or above annual goals demonstrating a strategic ownership of business.
- Manage all current pipeline content via current methods for communicating business resource needs to the organization.
- Recommend and secure new agreements by contacting the appropriate management and decision makers within the prospect organization and leveraging our concepts, tools and value- adding proposals.
- Respond to Requests for Information and Proposal, negotiating pricing and terms of new account agreements to maximize revenue and profit and minimize risk.
- Develop and communicate newly signed account agreements to support implementation and ensure rapid, complete penetration and revenue growth.
- Work with field and customer support leadership to meet customer needs and drive compliance to forecasted sales levels.
- Clearly communicate and document customer service level expectations and address shortfalls as required.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude toward initiatives and programs that meet customer needs.
- A proven track record of at least 2 years of success in medium sales and marketing, including at least 2 years of experience in industrial/manufacturing/distribution sales
- Established business-acquisition sales success, negotiation, prospecting, relationship-building and closing skills and techniques, with a track record of meeting and exceeding agreed-upon sales plans
- Persuasive presentation abilities and a solid talent for writing clear proposals and reports
- Analytical aptitude, with the ability to make quick, calculated decisions and recommendations
- Personal drive and motivation, including competitive spirit, ability to overcome obstacles, strong sense of accountability, action orientation, flexibility and situational adaptability
- Capacity to manage conflict
- Attention to detail and project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of online transactional sales and business, benefits and features
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time
- Experience with value-based sales methodologies preferred
For consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online