My client is highly respected within the building materials industry, with a strong reputation for providing good quality products and excellent customer service, they attract a team of individuals at the top of their professional game. The role of Business Development Representative will report into the General Manager for Eastern Alberta, and will be responsible to strategically direct and grow sales within their assigned market.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
• Meet and exceed the company’s long & short-term goals by identifying new business opportunities and monitoring trends in the marketplace;
• Execute an effective sales strategy ensuring to meet the corporate goals and objectives;
• Analyze new products and product lines to ensure the client is offering a successful array of products to the customer base;
• Maintain solid business relationships and ensure high levels of client satisfaction;
• Review and interpret proposals, plans and specifications to prepare estimates and the pricing RFP/tender work;
• Ensuring active social media presence.
Your strengths include:
• Minimum 5 years of related and progressive sales experience;
• Strong presentational, problem solving and time management skills;
• Reputable closing, prospecting, planning, and motivation skills coupled with superior ability to meet customer needs and maintain market knowledge;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Exhibits a professional demeanor coupled with exceptional negotiation skills;
• A solutions-oriented approach with the ability to meet deadlines.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Jason Dick and Ramya El-Hayouni.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!