Role You Will Play: In this role, you will utilize your expertise in Commercial construction to build relationships with customers and increase the company’s market share by working with your team to develop new business. As part of the team, you will bring your driven and detail-focused experience to help the company continue its growth and build relationships! This is a Monday-Friday in office position, candidates must reside in the greater Detroit area.
- Internationally based company with aggressive expansion plans for their U.S. market in the specialty commercial door and hardware sector
- Market leaders in the design and manufacturing of complete door systems and accessories used in healthcare facilities
- A best-in-class organization whose Core Values include Happy Customers, Perfect Products, and a Winning Team
Benefits & Features:
- Endless opportunities for growth and advancement as this company grows its U.S. market share
- Competitive base salary with a bonus incentive plan
- Benefits, PTO, Vacation Time, 401k match starting day one!
- Detroit is considered one of the top 10 most innovative hubs in the U.S., outranking cities like Chicago, Denver, and Portland.
- On average, locals in Detroit spend 23 minutes commuting, which is 11% less than the national average.
- The Metro Detroit area has something for everyone to enjoy the great outdoors, hiking, swimming, rowing, and many other low-cost activities year-round.