You will be responsible for generating referrals from the medical community to our local clinics by calling on pediatric practices and promoting the use of our device for the treatment of plagiocephaly. We are looking for someone who will take ownership of their territory, develop a customer base and grow their business.
The company is the only company in the world solely dedicated to treating plagiocephaly. Their device was the first to be cleared by the FDA and the only one supported by clinical studies and over 25 years of documented outcomes. It is the only product proven to correct both cranial vault (upper head) and skull base (ear and face) abnormalities. This company is in an exciting time of growth and is currently growing at 20% a year.
National Travel- 80% of the time Travel Cycle is as follows: 1 week Dallas, 2 weeks traveling and continuing this cycle.
- 3-5 years outside B2B sales experience
- Positive “can do” attitude that won’t quit in the face of objections of obstacles.
- Tenacity and a drive to win to exceed customer and company expectations.
- Customer service oriented approach.
- Technical aptitude – ability to absorb clinical information
- A team player that can work well with colleagues.
- Coachable and willing to learn, grow and improve.