Experfy is the world's largest on-demand talent platform for AI, IoT and blockchain with 30,000 vetted experts, incubated in the Harvard Innovation Lab. Experfy provides custom Future of Work solutions for enterprises and governments by creating specialized, skills-based talent and training clouds. Recently, Experfy entered into a strategic alliance with Deloitte to create an innovative Future of Work model that will embed Experfy's top on-demand freelance talent into Deloitte's leading analytics and AI offerings. This position requires creating operational excellence to support the growth of Experfy’s Future of Work offerings for such Fortune 500 clients.
About the Role
As Experfy embarks on its next phase of rapid growth, we are seeking a Business Development Manager who comes with a track record of gaining and managing clients, ideally with experience discovering and designing business solutions and working cross-functionally across a fast-growing business.
What You'll Do
- Be an owner. Build and implement the market growth strategy across multiple product offerings.
- Innovate on business models. Create scalable Future of Work models for Fortune 500s.
- Grow supply. Deploy out of the box strategies to grow our platform’s talent pool across AI and emerging technology skills.
- Generate demand and manage P&L. Must have confidence and capability to close deals with complete autonomy. Take responsibility for managing P&L.
- Monitor performance. Track and report supply and demand metrics. Use data to creatively solve problems, find ways to improve, and track results.
- Drive results. Forecast and set quarterly goals, while creating an environment of experimentation, analytical thinking and precision to reach those goals.
- Develop business processes for compliance. Build scalable business processes and technology integrations to support compliance around worker classification.
- Be a culture carrier. Develop a work culture where smart people work hard and have fun.
What We Look For
- 5+ years of deep, hands-on Business Development functions that included combinations of the following: business development, sales, operations, business analytics, marketing, business consulting, and project management
- Unparalleled business judgement and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them
- Quantitative data analysis, deep actionable insights, modeling, and advanced test plan design and analysis experience
- High energy and motivational leadership driven by personal influence and example with direct staff, peers, and senior leaders across all company functions
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines
- Must be willing to work out of our office in Westborough, MA