STACK IT is looking for a Sales & Business Development Manager for our growing team. You must be highly driven, a self-starter, creative thinker, and have a passion for success in business development. The position will be responsible for generating new business, expanding the existing business, and retaining clients.
- Conduct outbound and inbound prospecting and lead generation with the goal of building relationships and setting meetings with potential clients.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
- In pursuit of opportunities for account growth, new business, and potential sales.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products and services offering solutions specific to each client.
- Lead all steps in the sales cycle to include: prospecting, identifying, presenting, negotiating, and closing.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness in connecting with new clients and showing diligence with follow up communications.
- Commitment to building client relationships and loyalty through personal interaction and the maintenance of a client file.
- Maintain exceptional communication with the client, management staff, and peers within the organization to ensure all feedback is communicated.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications or a degree in a related field.
- 2+ years of successful IT staffing sales, business development and marketing experience.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication, written, presentation, follow-up, negotiation and closing skills.
- Strategically minded with excellent problem-solving skills, results-focused, a team player, but also thrive working autonomously.
- Integrity and client focus: ethical, moral conduct, client services.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Proven experience with IT sales/IT Staffing
- Must have great communication and interpersonal skills.
- You must be comfortable to work in a startup environment.
- IT Business development: 2 years
- IT Staffing Sales: 2 years
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!