As we begin working toward the next 70 years of success, we are expanding our business development organization to help drive the aggressive growth plan we recently launched. Ultimately, we are searching for a highly motivated individual that possess the skills and ability to play a key role in our overall growth plans for the future. You will be supported by a committed management team, energetic partners on the business development team, customer service, marketing, engineering and manufacturing. All eager to meet the customer demands, and ultimately provide a “Serve Better” solution for our customers.
Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of innovative products for the restaurant and foodservice markets. Their portfolio includes a breadth of industry-leading food warmers, dry food dispensers, condiment and syrup pumps and other energy and water saving solutions for the foodservice industry.
This role reports to the VP of Sales and this position serves the South Region with a preferred base location near the Atlanta, GA area.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing existing customer relationships while developing new ones.
- Understand and possess solution-based, consultative skills to identify opportunities and leverage company product offerings to help our customers achieve their goals.
- Strong sales, negotiation, organizational and follow-up skills are critical
- Ability to confront and resolve difficult situations both internally and externally and with customers
- Professional attitude, demeanor and image with strong written, oral and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Creative, self-motivated, critical thinker and sound decision-maker
- Prefer degree in Business, Marketing & Sales, Engineering, Food Service, Logistics or Food Operations
- 30-40% travel within assigned multi-state territory
The compensation package for this position is commensurate with experience and includes an attractive base salary with annual bonus incentive and a competitive benefits package.