THE OPPORTUNITYAs my client continues working towards the next 70 years of success, they are expanding their business development organization to help drive the aggressive growth plan recently launched. Ultimately, we are searching for a highly motivated individual that possess the skills and ability to play a key role in the overall growth plans of the future. You will be supported by a committed management team, energetic partners on the business development team, customer service, marketing, engineering and manufacturing.
Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of innovative products for the restaurant and foodservice markets. Their portfolio includes a breadth of industry-leading food warmers, dry food dispensers, condiment and syrup pumps, touchless technology and other energy and water saving solutions for the foodservice industry.
REPORTING STRUCTUREThis role reports to the Dir. of Business Development.
- Managing existing customer relationships while developing new ones.
- Understand and possess solution-based, consultative skills to identify opportunities and leverage company product offerings to help our customers achieve their goals.
POSITION BENEFITSThe compensation package for this position is commensurate with experience and includes an attractive base salary with annual bonus incentive and a competitive benefits package.
- Strong sales, negotiation, organizational and follow-up skills are critical
- Ability to confront and resolve difficult situations both internally and externally and with customers
- Professional attitude, demeanor and image with strong written, oral and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Creative, self-motivated, critical thinker and sound decision maker
- Customer Centric
- Prefer degree in Business, Marketing & Sales, Engineering, Food Service, Logistics or Food Operations
- 30-40% travel within assigned multi-state territory