Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who is innovative, strategic and is able to develop great relationships. If you are looking for a dynamic working environment, this may be the opportunity for you!
Our client, a busy property development company, is searching for an amazing Business Development Manager to join their new division in Edmonton! This newly created opportunity requires someone be the front of the company and will have the autonomy to develop and implement an effective sales strategy.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Own the development of key strategic sales and marketing initiatives to give shape to new opportunities by applying rigorous fact-based logic, analytics and business smarts to identify key value drivers and lay the groundwork for success
- Champion new opportunities across the organization, working collaboratively to identify critical business needs and remove key roadblocks - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, and partnerships
- Think strategically by seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Understand the needs of prospective and/or current customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Create, update and maintain presentations for project/service proposals and client updates
- Prepare sales contracts in accordance with organization’s guidelines and criteria
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
Your strengths include:
Reporting to the Managing Director, the ideal candidate will be responsible for collaborating with executives on strategy to determine objectives and evaluate current business performance in order to maximize business reach and potential. In addition to outstanding business development skills, selecting a candidate with tenacity and drive to seek new business will be critical. Other desirable attributes include:
- Bachelor of Commerce with a major in management, Finance, Accounting, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 5-10 year of progressive experience related to business development/sales
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and ability to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely
- Ability to analyze sales figures and write reports
- Natural ability to prioritize and manage projects with competing deadlines
- Ability to plan, schedule and work collaboratively with various levels within the organization
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Vijay Masih or Jason Dick.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!