Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will eventually be responsible for the two sides of the business; business development of new and current clients within the market as well as eventually overseeing the 25+ reports involved in the manufacturing and engineering of trusses within the facility. The role will begin as a Business Development Manager which will require you to be out in the field growing the customer base. Down the road, this role could grow into a Branch Manager if that’s something that interests you! A strong technical and strategic mindset will be needed to effectively and efficiently grow this business. You will impact the location from top to bottom, including developing sales reps to have a customer-centric approach to the business as well as improving the plant's processes and procedures and being integral in the company's growth plan.
- Leading manufacturer of trusses
- A strong team that has years of experience in the industry
- Experiencing tremendous growth and has the infrastructure to support it
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive compensation package
- Offers their employees the opportunity to earn bonuses
- Full benefits with 401 (K)
- Paid Time Off and company-paid holidays
- Affordable living in a rural area but a close few hour drive to both Boston, MA or Albany, NY.
- Great school system
- Home of the Basketball Hall of Fame
- A vibrant downtown scene with shows, restaurants, and parks