Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will be responsible for nurturing existing customers with a large emphasis on driving new business within the distribution and end-user markets. This role should focus on developing relationships with senior decision makers and site personnel. This company needs someone with a hunter mentality, entrepreneurial spirit, good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as previous successful business development experience. Quality candidates will need to have fastener selling experience as well as technical product knowledge.
- Well established business operating for over 100 years
- Manufacturer and distributor of fasteners
Benefits & Features:
- Base pay plus uncapped commissions
- Negotiable benefits and incentives
- Sales expenses paid
- Vehicle allowance
- In this role, you can live anywhere East of Mississippi
- There are no specific target markets- this company just wants growth!