Our client is looking for a highly organized and customer service friendly professional to handle all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions. This individual will manage the quality and consistent of product and service delivery.
- Service existing accounts and establish new accounts by scheduling and initiating communication with existing and potential sales outlets.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals
- Execute quality checks and other follow ups in order to manage account services
- Offer support to customer service to resolve customer complaints
- Experience in the court reporting/legal industry
- Proficient with legal database software (ex: Reporter Base 8)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- High school diploma or general education degree from accredited institution