Euravia Engineering & Supply Co Ltd, a part of Magellan Aerospace Kelbrook, Lancashire has an exciting opportunity for Business Development Executive.
- Full-time-permanent position
- Week Day’s Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week.
- Job location: Colne Road, Kelbrook, Lancashire BB18 6SN
- No direct reports
To support the Business Development Manager in achieving short, medium and long term commercial, sales and operational objectives.
This role is responsible for ensuring the smooth transition from prospective customer through to satisfied customer.
The role is customer facing where it will actively seek out opportunities for new work and delivering them to the facility. This will include conducting proactive market research to accurately target opportunities.
The role will be responsible for not only getting the work but for ensuring customer expectations are appropriately managed throughout the process and strong levels of communication used to provide regular feedback to the customer and the team.
The role will work closely with the customer service department and management team to ensure that the customers’ needs are met while ensuring project profitability. The role will also maintain strong relationships with existing customers, potential future customers and agents to ensure we are maximising our key relationships.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Company pension plan
- On site bonus scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Discounts available with selected mobile companies
- Discounts available with selected gym membership
- Employee advantages scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Occupational Health and ergonomics focussed
- Extended paid Holiday Entitlement based on length of service
- Free parking
- Responsible for development of new market opportunities through new customer market research, contact, project planning, budgeting, structured marketing communications.
- Targeting of market and customer segments in a manner which will maximise the use of Euravia’s resources and capabilities to optimise revenue and profit growth.
- To maintain close customer relationships and act as the main point of contact for potential and existing customers. This work requires investigating, resolving and co-ordinating a wide variety of complex projects that carry long term commercial implications.
- Address new customer requirements and expectations in a timely manner, ensuring that appropriate responses and solutions are provided to meet those customer requirements.
- Co-ordination with Customer Services Department for the review of cost estimates, including the identification and introduction of new opportunities to enhance current project or specific customer profitability.
- Establishment and co-ordination of overseas Agents and Partners defining areas of responsibility, assignment of objectives and reviewing Agents and Partners performance.
- Regular interaction with management; ensuring that all feedback to customers is performed in a clear, accurate and professional manner.
- Achieve relevant KPI’s and make recommendations for the necessary courses of action to achieve optimum results.
- Training and development will be identified and opportunities sought to increase personal effectiveness.
- Strong Business Development experience and a sales background (desirable in manufacturing/aerospace/engineering discipline)
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- High degree of computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Aerospace, Manufacturing, Engineering background an advantage.
- Any combination of an engineering degree / HND equivalent that will support the required knowledge and abilities appropriate to the position.
- Experience within a high value sales environment and within a long sales cycle format.
Euravia Engineering, A Magellan Aerospace Company is a specialist aviation company providing high quality, cost effective maintenance, repair and overhaul services for a wide range of gas turbines - with particular expertise in the Pratt and Whitney Canada PT6 engine series.
Operating from four purpose-built, fully FAA and EASA approved facilities in Lancashire, England, Euravia offers a Total Support framework for PT6 Engine Operators around the world. Our focus is to address the Customer's unique individual requirements, delivering first class turboprop engine performance and reliability alongside peerless customer service, with efficient turn times and cost-effective pricing.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.
Thank you for considering this exciting opportunity. This document is intended to provide the reader with information and is not a contractual document. Some of the material therefore may be subject to change.