Responsible for driving sales and services in acute care hospitals using Competitive Infusion Disposable products. Builds and maintains relationships with key clinical decision makers. Expands the footprint in existing accounts by selling at the highest levels within the organization. Buying process is a complex and cross-functional sale with executive sponsorship and board of director approval. Sales cycle is typically 6 - 24 months and call point reaches senior level decision makers.
- Must be comfortable and well-versed selling challenger messaging to Senior Executives, Infection Preventionists and Nurse Practioners capable of creating a solid “Why Now”
- Effectively negotiates and collaborates with the customer and colleagues to influence support for mutually beneficial outcomes and achieve consensus. Builds and sustains relationships founded on trust with internal and external customers and ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty. Identifies and qualifies new sales opportunities and develops plans for introducing new solutions through collaborative relationships
- Primary call point acute care competitive hospitals
- The portfolio includes state-of-the art Infusion equipment including all related disposable products and IV fluids. Focus on Disposable Infusions.
- Works autonomously while maintaining strong relationships with members of the sales team including RSDs and Reps, professional services, and support teams.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 10 years healthcare sales experience selling Disposables to Multiple Hospital call points.
- Infusion contracting and GPO experience
- Proven success in a direct sales capacity is a must
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time
- Valid driver's license
- Leadership experience preferred.